activemq-users mailing list archives

From Raj_New <rsr_...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: Embedded Broker shuts down automatically AMQ5.2
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 05:40:46 GMT

Thanks Dejan and Gary for your quick responses.... For stale connection
problem as suggested by Gary I set minimum connection for data source as
zero and purge policy as entire pool. Hope this will resolve my problem but
I have to wait for some days.

I am not sure about Dejan's suggestion how to implement amq persistance
instead of database as we have some audit utilities which fetches data from
database.

Also I just want to know that the below problem is coming by stale
connections or any thing else ?

4/8/09 0:04:15:030 CDT] 00000029 SystemOut     O  WARN [Journal checkpoint
worker] (org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.TransactionContext:close:138) -
Close failed: Already closed.
java.sql.SQLException: Already closed.