activemq-users mailing list archives

From Yaswanth <yaswanth.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Queue Size parameter in Mbean of a non-persistent non-durable topic is showing same as Enqueue / Dequeue size in ActiveMQ 5.2
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 16:45:25 GMT

Hello,

We are using Non-Durable topic in non-persistent delivery mode using
ActiveMQ 5.2. Time to live is set to 60 seconds and message expiry is also
set to 60 seconds

Queue size is same as enqueue and dequeue size and increases with each
enqueue / dequeue . We have tested till 300000 messages of 1KB size. Enqueue
size , Dequeue size and Queue Size shows up as 300000. All message are
dequeued successfully. Memory percentage Usage is 0% in JConsole. But when
we browse the messages we can see the messages in the topic. Looks like
memory is also not getting used as we have set only 100MB as broker memory.
Is this the way the Queue size parameter on Mbeans of Topic in ActiveMQ 5.2
is expected to work?

Thanks in advance
Yaswanth

--
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Queue-Size-parameter-in-Mbean-of-a-non-persistent-non-durable-topic-is-showing-same-as-Enqueue---Dequeue-size-in-ActiveMQ-5.2-tp22974922p22974922.html