activemq-users mailing list archives

From Joe Fernandez <joe.fernan...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject AMQ-2202: Invalid InactiveDurableSubscribers Array Size
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 15:27:37 GMT

I created JIRA AMQ-2202. Here's the description

I bring up a fresh instance of the message broker, I then have my durable
topic subscriber connect with the broker. The BrokerView object renders the
correct ObjectName array sizes for DurableTopicSubscribers and
InactiveDurableSubscribers on the JConsole. That is, the array sizes are 1
and 0, respectively. I then shut down my durable subscriber at which point I
would expect to see the ObjectName array size for InactiveDurableSubscribers
go up to 1, but that is not the case; it remains at 0.

Joe
http://www.ttmsolutions.com