activemq-users mailing list archives

From cjkent <cjk...@hotmail.com>
Subject Queue MBean lazily created, not registered until first message is sent
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 15:10:14 GMT

I've noticed that the MBean for a queue I'm creating doesn't seem to get
registered until the first message is sent to it.  This is causing me a
problem because I'm trying to use Spring's MBeanProxyFactoryBean to get a
proxy to the MBean at startup and pass it to one of my other beans.  But
Spring throws an exception because it can't find the MBean.  Is there a way
to force Queue MBeans to be eagerly created and registered when the Queue is
created?

Thanks
Chris