activemq-users mailing list archives

From venkateshwr <venkatesh.walaja...@igindex.co.uk>
Subject Re: Draining messages from a queue
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 07:18:06 GMT

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

purge() removes all messages from the queue. I would like to get hold of all
messages in the queue at that instant. Is there a way to achieve this? I saw
something close to that in ManagedRegionBroker's getSubscriberMessages. But
I wasn't sure how to use that to get the messages. Any thougts on that?

Thanks
WRV