activemq-users mailing list archives

From Yaswanth <yaswanth.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Consumtion of Messages with out any network overhead when using Embeded Broker.
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 17:39:44 GMT

Hi ..

I have deployed ActiveMQ in JBoss. My application in also deployed on the
same JBoss instance.

I have a message producer which runs on the different JVM. It publishes the
Object Messages to the Queue say tempQueue at url tcp://localhost:61616

Now my application has registered a Message Listener with url
tcp://localhost:61616 to consumes these Messages arriving at tempQueue.

As i am running my Broker and My application on the same JBoss.. Can this
consumption of messages  happen without any Network Overhead  ?

Thanks
Yaswanth