activemq-users mailing list archives

From darrickc <darricks...@gmail.com>
Subject Is it possible to setup lastImageSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy without activemq.xml configuration.
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 19:39:27 GMT

Currently I am using activemq without the activemq.xml config file. I would
like to use the lastImageSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy feature with my
retroactive subscription without using the configuration file. Is this
possible? I'm thinking maybe tacking on something like
"?consumer.retroactive=true+lastImageSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy" or
something similar in the topic. Is there anyway to get
lastImageSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy to work without the activemq.xml config
file?

Thanks!