activemq-users mailing list archives

From ffrenchm <ffrench.mathi...@gmail.com>
Subject embedding ActiveMQ thanks activemq.xml without starting
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 11:27:56 GMT

Hello,

I'm trying to embed ActiveMQ thanks this method call:

broker = BrokerFactory.createBroker(new URI("xbean:file:"+conffile_),
false);

As far I can understand by setting the boolean startBroker to false it
should not start the broker until I expressly implement the broker.start()
method but in fact it did (broker.isStarted() return true)...

Do I misunderstand or is this a unattended behavior ?

Thanks