activemq-users mailing list archives

From dwout <greenpor...@gmail.com>
Subject Can't connect using failover
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 13:46:02 GMT

Hello. I'm having issues when trying to connect using a failover on a URI
that has arguments. What happens is that the connection.start() method just
hangs forever without returning.

So...

tcp://localhost:61616?jms.dispatchAsync=false WORKS
failover://(tcp://localhost:61616) WORKS
failover://(tcp://localhost:61616?jms.dispatchAsync=false) DOES NOT WORK

In case you're wondering, it's not a problem with this particular parameter
(jms.dispatchAsync) because I've tried with others and get the same
behavior.

Any ideas? Thanks