activemq-users mailing list archives

From JohnWest <>
Subject Specifying full name for DLQ
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 22:02:36 GMT

I want dead messages from the 'RunningHamsters' queue to go into the
'DeadHamsters' queue, not the 'DLQ.RunningHamsters' queue. Since the
individualDeadLetterStrategy only permits setting a prefix, I tried to
configure a sharedDeadLetterStrategy with deadLetterQueue="DeadHamsters".
This fails on startup because it can't convert a string to a queue. I also
tried deadLetterQueue="queue://DeadHamsters" and that didn't work either. Is
there some way to feed a sharedDeadLetterStrategy a queue other than