activemq-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Gies <andr...@soa-knowledge.net>
Subject Re: Please help:Again about ActiveMQ intigration with Websphere 6.1
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 06:07:33 GMT
Hi there,

it seems, that your Queue cannot be located in the JNDI store. On the
first
glance I find it unusual that in an AppServer context you are using the
ActiveMQ JNDI store.

However, when you are using that, you must be sure, that the
jndi.properties
file where you have defined your JMS administered objects can be found
on
the classpath.

This having said, I would find it more natural to use the JNDI store
that comes
with the app server. I don't know WebSphere from the top of my head,
but that
should be easy to find in the docs. You can either use a management GUI
to define those objects or use a small program, that creates the
ActiveMQ objects
on the fly and stores them in WebSphere JNDI.

Hope that helps
Andreas