activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Estimated release date for ActiveMQ NMS 1.1
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 23:07:14 GMT

On Tue, 2009-04-07 at 15:53 -0700, magellings wrote:
> Hello.  I didn't get a response on the question below when attempting to
> follow-up.  But I did see that the latest commit to Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ
> states deploying 1.1.  Does this mean 1.1 is available?
>
> jgomes 01 April 2009, 13:19:40 -0500 (6 days ago)   Make Review    Deploy
> Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.1.0

There is not an official release of 1.1 yet, the binaries in SVN are not
official releases, they are just builds of current SVN.  There isn't a
planned release date as of yet.  When the major issues that exist
currently are resolved an new release will be made available.  Not
time-frame on that yet.

Regards
Tim.

--