activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Generate RPM of activemqcpp-2.2.5
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 18:46:23 GMT
On Tue, 2009-04-07 at 09:03 -0700, dongabda wrote:
> I want to generate the rpm of activemq-cpp for Fedora Core 10. I saw that the
> apr and apr-util have the .spec files, but the activemq-cpp not. Is there
> any way to generate it automatically or I must generate it manually?

Currently there is no automatic way to create an RPM, or Deb, Pkg etc.
We have an open issue to make this happen but nobody is available to
work on it yet, if you want to take a crack at it and submit a patch
we'd love to add that functionality.

http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQCPP-204

Regards
Tim.