activemq-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Gies <andr...@soa-knowledge.net>
Subject Re: removing queue message store when removing non temporary queue
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 10:35:44 GMT
Hi there,

The PersistenceAdapter interface specifies methods

     /**
      * Cleanup method to remove any state associated with the given
destination.
      * This method does not stop the message store (it might not be
cached).
      * @param destination Destination to forget
      */
     void removeQueueMessageStore(ActiveMQQueue destination);

     /**
      * Cleanup method to remove any state associated with the given
destination
      * This method does not stop the message store (it might not be
cached).
      * @param destination Destination to forget
      */
     void removeTopicMessageStore(ActiveMQTopic destination);

This kind of looks like the functionality you are looking for. This
having said, the method looks empty for most
storage implementations (just done a quick scan), in other word it
seems store dependent.

Which store are you using ? - It might be that the functionality you
are looking for is just not implemented.

Best regards
Andreas