activemq-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Moquin <fragility...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failover in 5.2.0
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 16:32:29 GMT
Ahhhhhh ok.. that explains a lot... Too bad I didn't ask this question a lot
sooner since I've been very confused over the last week on why updates
seemed to stop unexpectedly when they never used to.  On the same note,
should I use failover even for interVM connections?  Such as my servicemix
services?  Are there any times it's safe not to use the failover transport?
Or should it always be used unless you have a specific reason you wouldn't
want it to connect?

Thanks!