activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Messages getting Stuck
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 13:33:35 GMT
We do try to fix issues as soon as we can - so I'd recommend try and
use the latest snapshot if you have an issue in a particular version.
We tend to have a long release cycle, simply because the release
process in general is quite painful. However - if you need a stable
version - try out a Fuse Message Broker version - its free, Apache
licensed and built from Apache ActiveMQ (and any issues fixed by FUSE
If you still have problems - just shout louder :)

cheers,

Rob

Rob Davies
http://fusesource.com