activemq-users mailing list archives

From Garth Patil <garthpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Active consumers question
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 19:55:27 GMT
I have added the logs with the traces to AMQ-2135:
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/secure/attachment/17713/testamq1.log
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/secure/attachment/17714/testamq2.log
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/secure/attachment/17715/testamq3.log

Attached 3 log files from running the example provided in the initial
issue (with log4j.logger.org.apache.activemq=TRACE). The result of the
test is that the first consumer (connected to 61616) consumes 5
messages, the second consumer (connected to 61617) consumes 2
messages, and 3 messages are orphaned on the 3rd broker (61618).

Given that this very simple use case of a network of brokers is
failing, I have to ask: Is anyone actually using this functionality
with success? Could you please share your configurations?
Thanks,
Garth