activemq-users mailing list archives

From Garth Patil <garthpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Active consumers question
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 17:01:12 GMT
Thanks Gary.
Using the configuration in AMQ-2135 and turning on TRACE logging
level, I'm able to see messages going to broker 3 and being orphaned
there. I have also tried a permutation of that configuration that sets
 conduitSubscriptions="false", and I get the same result.
Also, per this thread, it appear that this is happening in 5.2 and not 5.1:
http://www.nabble.com/ActiveMQ-5.2-Network-of-Brokers-bug-td22280154.html
Best,
Garth