activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: actual status of activeMQ and AMQP
Date Sun, 08 Mar 2009 12:19:38 GMT
The Architecture for ActiveMQ 6 is designed to be flexible and
extensible. Its being built on an OSGI kernel - http://servicemix.apache.org/SMX4KNL/index.html

.
With the input of SonicMQ architects - we are building out the
enterprise class features of ActiveMQ, but we will be accommodating
more wire formats - including AMQP -as well as true restful API.