activemq-users mailing list archives

From Benjamin April <ben_ap...@trendmicro.com>
Subject CMS Connection question.
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 21:20:58 GMT
Greetings,

	I am using ActiveMQ (5.2.0) in a deployment with
username/password authentication enabled. Does
anyone have a working example of a login from the
CMS library? I can't seem to find anything that
even hints at the possibility.

Thanks
Ben

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE
The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject
to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify
us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.