activemq-users mailing list archives

From Kyle Watson <k...@corewafer.com>
Subject ActiveMQ and Applets
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 09:02:38 GMT
Hi,
I'm getting a exception when creating a connection factory in my applet.

Exception in thread "thread applet-
com.corewafer.taos.ui.applets.Console-1"
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
	at
org
.apache
.activemq.ActiveMQPrefetchPolicy.<clinit>(ActiveMQPrefetchPolicy.java:
30)
	at
org
.apache
.activemq
.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.<init>(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:90)
	at
com.corewafer.taos.ui.applets.Console.setupMessageServer(Console.java:
87)
	at com.corewafer.taos.ui.applets.Console.init(Console.java:161)
	at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager
$AppletExecutionRunnable.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.security.AccessControlException: access denied
(java.util.PropertyPermission
org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.HashtableImpl read)
	at java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(Unknown Source)
	at java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPropertyAccess(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.System.getProperty(Unknown Source)
	at
org
.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.createFactoryStore(LogFactory.java:
320)
	at org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.<clinit>(LogFactory.java:1725)

I've read that turning off logging using log4j.properties might help
but i'm unable to get activemq in my applet to load a log4j.properties
file. Is it possible for me to turn off logging at runtime?

Best Regards,
Kyle Watson
Kyle Watson
Member of the Technical Staff
Core Wafer Systems
+1 (505) 349-0639 ext 114 (voice, direct to office)
kyle@corewafer.com