activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failover in 5.2.0
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 16:16:46 GMT
you still need to use the failover: scheme in 5.2 when you provide a url and
want failover.
The change only effects users who do not provide a brokerUrl to the
ActiveMQConnectionFactory.
That is the only case where the defaultUrl is used.

--
http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source SOA
http://FUSESource.com