activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transport disposed exceptions on shutdown
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 11:37:58 GMT
Hi Antony,
You can safely ignore the DEBUG log messages and possibly the INFO message
in the case as it occurs on shutdown. Typically INFO messages can be ignored
as they will not effect reliabilty.
However, I you can build a simple Junit test case that reliably reproduces
this behavior, please open an jira issue and it can be investigated.
There may some race condition in the VM transport that causes it to shutdown
prematurly.

Gary.