activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: Is it possible to specify "send timeout" when using FailoverTransport?
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 09:26:03 GMT
Hi,

I'm not sure for erailer versions, but timeout option is implemented for the
5.3 version, so you can use it with current snapshots. In 5.2 you can use
TransportListeners to achieve the similar behavior. Take a look at this URL
for more info
http://activemq.apache.org/failover-transport-reference.html#FailoverTransportReference-Notes

Cheers
--