activemq-users mailing list archives

From manua <agarwal.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to integrate Ajax client with ActiveMQ CPP publisher
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 13:46:22 GMT

HI Tim,

I have tried that part. With this publisher, I am able to publish messages
and consume them throgh another Java consumer or cpp consumer. The problem
comes in consuming the data through ajax client. I need your advice on that
part.

My intention is to publish data to the broker from a cpp publisher and that
data should be fetched by ajax client, eg. I want my CPP code to send data
tothe broker, which portfolio.html should display in real tiem.

Mu publisher is sending data as I could see the messages in cosole, but they
are not recieved by the client.

PLease let me know if I am doing any thing wrong or I ahve to use some other
procedure.

Hope for an early reply.

Thanks,
Manu