activemq-users mailing list archives

From marcocrive <marco.crivell...@optasics.it>
Subject Camel 2.0 Warning on JmsEndpoint creation
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 11:48:03 GMT

Hi all,
when my application creates a JmsEndpoint starting from a Queue
(Destination) it always logs following warning:

"Cannot browse queues as no QueueBrowseStrategy specified. Are you using
Spring 2.0.x by any chance? If you upgrade to 2.5.x or later then queue
browsing is supported"

I am using spring 2.5.6

following the code I am using to create the JmsEndpoint (in the process
method of a Processor):

Destination replyTo =
exchange.getProperty(JmsConstants.JMS_REPLY_DESTINATION, Destination.class);
JmsEndpoint endpoint = JmsEndpoint.newInstance(replyTo,
(JmsComponent)exchange.getContext().getComponent("test-jms"));