activemq-users mailing list archives

From manua <agarwal.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to integrate Ajax client with ActiveMQ CPP publisher
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 11:45:41 GMT

Hi Tim,

I am using the sample webapps/demo. I am running the ajax
client(portfolio.html) without modification. Instead of running publisher
from demo, i am running SimpleProducer.cpp to send the messages to the
broker and wants client to pick data from there. For testing purpose, I have
specified the topic as STOCKS.SUNW and modified the text message as,

string text = (string)"<price stock=SUNW" + (string)"bid=" +
Integer::toString(bid) + (string)"offer=" + Integer::toString(offer) +
(string)" movement=" + movement +  "/>";

My intention is to publish data to the broker from a cpp publisher and that
data should be fetched by ajax client, eg. I want my CPP code to send data
tothe broker, which portfolio.html should display in real tiem.

PLease let me know if I am doing any thing wrong or I ahve to use some other
procedure.

Hope for an early reply.

Thanks,
Manu