activemq-users mailing list archives

From manua <agarwal.m...@gmail.com>
Subject How to integrate Ajax client with ActiveMQ CPP publisher
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 18:21:04 GMT

Hi All,

I am trying to run the Market data example of webapps/demo. I am able to run
the example with portfolio in one window and publisher in another window.

I wan to run the same portfolio client, but instead of getting data from
publisher class I want portfolio to pick data sent by a CPP publisher. I was
trying to send the XML messages from CPP publisher/producer and recieved
them by the portfolio client. I modified the publisher code and hard codded
it to send data to one of the broker as STOCKS.SUNW, but it didn't work.

Kindly help me with this.

Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Manu