activemq-users mailing list archives

From tjhaz <tj.herr...@autozone.com>
Subject journal file not being cleaned/deleted
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 18:33:52 GMT

Hi...

We have an activemq instance that is running only one queue.  We monitor the
'journal' directory to make certain that it is being maintained
appropriately (based on how we understand that it works).  Our queue has
been up for many months.  There is one file in the journal directory that is
32mb in size (the max size default) that has a date/time stamp of almost 1
month old.  All of the other journal files fill up and empty out very
quickly.  In the past, we have never seen one file just sit there and not be
cleaned up.  We have never seen this happen before.

Pardon my explanation because I am not very familiar with Activemq details.

Any insight into this file is appreciated...

Thanks
T.J.