activemq-users mailing list archives

From manua <agarwal.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to run Unit test for ActiveMQ NMS
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 17:56:08 GMT

Hi,

I am able to run the Unit tests, when I run it on my local machine.But, when
I install it on a remote machine and tried to run it there (connected
through remote desktop), as local to that machine, it fails for 2 test cases
(test case 43,44) and gave the following error,

Apache.NMS.Test.ConsumerTest.TestDurableConsumerSelectorChange(False):
Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.BrokerException : javax.jms.InvalidDestinationException
: No durable subscription exists for: ConsumerTestConsumerId

Apache.NMS.Test.ConsumerTest.TestDurableConsumerSelectorChange(True):
Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.BrokerException :
org.apache.activemq.kaha.RuntimeStoreException : java.io.IOException: Could
not locate data file data-topic-acks--1

at Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.Transport.ResponseCorrelator.Request(Command command,
TimeSpan timeout) in
c:\amq\activemq-dotnet\Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ\trunk\src\main\csharp\Transport\ResponseCorrelator.cs:line
105
at Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.Connection.SyncRequest(Command command, TimeSpan
requestTimeout) in
c:\amq\activemq-dotnet\Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ\trunk\src\main\csharp\Connection.cs:line
333
at Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.Session.DoSend(Command message, TimeSpan
requestTimeout) in
c:\amq\activemq-dotnet\Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ\trunk\src\main\csharp\Session.cs:line
478
at Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.Session.DoSend(Command message) in
c:\amq\activemq-dotnet\Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ\trunk\src\main\csharp\Session.cs:line
467
at Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.Session.DeleteDurableConsumer(String name) in
c:\amq\activemq-dotnet\Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ\trunk\src\main\csharp\Session.cs:line
302
at Apache.NMS.Test.NMSTestSupport.UnregisterDurableConsumer(String
connectionID, String consumerID)
at Apache.NMS.Test.ConsumerTest.TestDurableConsumerSelectorChange(Boolean
persistent)

Kindly help me with this. Thanks in advance

Thanks,
Manu

manua wrote:

> Hi Tim,
>
> Thanks for your suggestion. I am able to run the Unit test.
>
> Thanks,
> Manu
>

> Timothy Bish wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 2009-03-20 at 06:50 -0700, manua wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I am trying to use NMS on windows. I tried to run the Unit tests through
>>> NUnit, but unable to do so. Out of the total 85 test cases, 61 have
>>> failed.tests pertaining to Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.Test.dll have passed, but
>>> all
>>> the tests for Apache.NMS.Test.dll have failed. The error, I got is,
>>>
>>> Apache.NMS.Test.AsyncConsumeTest.TestAsynchronousConsume(False):
>>> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException : No such host is known
>>>
>>> at System.Net.Dns.GetAddrInfo(String name)
>>> at System.Net.Dns.InternalGetHostByName(String hostName, Boolean
>>> includeIPv6)
>>> at System.Net.Dns.GetHostEntry(String hostNameOrAddress)
>>> at Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.Transport.Tcp.TcpTransportFactory.Connect(String
>>> host, Int32 port) in
>>> c:\amq\activemq-dotnet\Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ\trunk\src\main\csharp\Transport\Tcp\TcpTransportFactory.cs:line
>>> 159
>>> at
>>> Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.Transport.Tcp.TcpTransportFactory.CompositeConnect(Uri
>>> location) in
>>> c:\amq\activemq-dotnet\Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ\trunk\src\main\csharp\Transport\Tcp\TcpTransportFactory.cs:line
>>> 113
>>> at