activemq-users mailing list archives

From manua <agarwal.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to run Unit test for ActiveMQ NMS
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 13:50:20 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to use NMS on windows. I tried to run the Unit tests through
NUnit, but unable to do so. Out of the total 85 test cases, 61 have
failed.tests pertaining to Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.Test.dll have passed, but all
the tests for Apache.NMS.Test.dll have failed. The error, I got is,

Apache.NMS.Test.AsyncConsumeTest.TestAsynchronousConsume(False):
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException : No such host is known

at System.Net.Dns.GetAddrInfo(String name)
at System.Net.Dns.InternalGetHostByName(String hostName, Boolean
includeIPv6)
at System.Net.Dns.GetHostEntry(String hostNameOrAddress)
at Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.Transport.Tcp.TcpTransportFactory.Connect(String
host, Int32 port) in
c:\amq\activemq-dotnet\Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ\trunk\src\main\csharp\Transport\Tcp\TcpTransportFactory.cs:line
159
at
Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.Transport.Tcp.TcpTransportFactory.CompositeConnect(Uri
location) in
c:\amq\activemq-dotnet\Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ\trunk\src\main\csharp\Transport\Tcp\TcpTransportFactory.cs:line
113
at Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.Transport.Tcp.TcpTransportFactory.CreateTransport(Uri
location) in
c:\amq\activemq-dotnet\Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ\trunk\src\main\csharp\Transport\Tcp\TcpTransportFactory.cs:line
144
at Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.Transport.TransportFactory.CreateTransport(Uri
location) in
c:\amq\activemq-dotnet\Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ\trunk\src\main\csharp\Transport\TransportFactory.cs:line
82
at Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.ConnectionFactory.CreateConnection(String userName,
String password) in
c:\amq\activemq-dotnet\Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ\trunk\src\main\csharp\ConnectionFactory.cs:line
100
at Apache.NMS.Test.NMSTestSupport.CreateConnection(String newClientId)
at Apache.NMS.Test.AsyncConsumeTest.TestAsynchronousConsume(Boolean
persistent)

I got the same error for the all the failed test cases. My ActiveMQ broker
is runing at localhost:61616.

Please let me know, what may be wrong from my side. Its my first experiance
with NMS. Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Manu