activemq-users mailing list archives

From huntc <hu...@mac.com>
Subject Re: SSL authorisation using a client's subject DN for JNDI
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 06:58:00 GMT

I have now written a login module that extends AMQ's CertificateLoginModule
(which I found along the way!). The login module fulfills my goal of using a
directory service to authorise an authenticated SSL client.

The project is under the Apache 2.0 licence and its project page and
download can be found at:

http://code.google.com/p/jaasloginmodules/

Securing AMQ appears to be poorly documented which is unfortunate because it
can be done very nicely. I will write a blog entry describing what I have
ended up doing very shortly. I shall post the link to the blog here.