activemq-users mailing list archives

From manua <agarwal.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to implement multiple message producers in activemq cpp
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 04:07:10 GMT

I tried to copy paste the same code, but when I tried to run it, i get the
following error,

[root@domU-12-31-39-03-00-D3 examples]# ./simple_producer
Starting the example:
No valid response received for command: Begin Class = ProducerInfo
 Value of ProducerInfo::ID_PRODUCERINFO = 6
 Value of ProducerId is Below:
Begin Class = ProducerId
 Value of ProducerId::ID_PRODUCERID = 123
 Value of ConnectionId = de41a612-6662-4270-935d-f807987dab85
 Value of Value = 1
 Value of SessionId = 0
No Data for Class BaseDataStructure
End Class = ProducerId

 Value of Destination is Below:
Begin Class = ActiveMQTopic
Begin Class = ActiveMQDestination
 Value of exclusive = false
 Value of ordered = false
 Value of advisory = false
 Value of orderedTarget = coordinator
 Value of physicalName =
 Value of options = Begin Class activemq::util::Properties:
End Class activemq::util::Properties:

No Data for Class BaseDataStructure
End Class = ActiveMQDestination
End Class = ActiveMQTopic

 Value of DispatchAsync = 0
 Value of WindowSize = 0
Begin Class = BaseCommand
No Data for Class BaseDataStructure
  Response Required = 1
  Command Id = 4
End Class = BaseCommand
End Class = ProducerInfo
, check broker.
        FILE: activemq/transport/filters/ResponseCorrelator.cpp, LINE: 112
        FILE: activemq/transport/filters/ResponseCorrelator.cpp, LINE: 120
        FILE: activemq/connector/openwire/OpenWireFormatNegotiator.cpp,
LINE: 107
        FILE: activemq/connector/openwire/OpenWireConnector.cpp, LINE: 1533
        FILE: activemq/connector/openwire/OpenWireConnector.cpp, LINE: 650
        FILE: activemq/core/ActiveMQSession.cpp, LINE: 358
No valid response received for command: Begin Class = ProducerInfo
 Value of ProducerInfo::ID_PRODUCERINFO = 6
 Value of ProducerId is Below:
Begin Class = ProducerId
 Value of ProducerId::ID_PRODUCERID = 123
 Value of ConnectionId = de41a612-b259-5970-935d-f807987dab85
[...]

Finished with the example.
[root@domU-12-31-39-03-00-D3 examples]#

Please find my SimpleProducer.cpp file attached with this message.

I modified the consumer code also in the similar fashion, but still its not
working.
Kindly look into the code and tell me your views.Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Manu

http://www.nabble.com/file/p22552277/SimpleProducer.cpp SimpleProducer.cpp