activemq-users mailing list archives

From manua <agarwal.m...@gmail.com>
Subject how to implement multiple message producers in activemq cpp
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 20:02:35 GMT

I tried to implement multiple topics in activemq cpp. I modified the example,
simpleProducer.cpp to have multiple producers and then created multiple
destinations (multiple topics). With each producer,pointing to a different
topic, I am trying to send a diferent message.It compiles fine, but at run
time goves the segmentation fault and error, no response recieved for
..Producerinfo.

Any help/(sample code) in this direction will be highly appreciated.