activemq-users mailing list archives

From huntc <hu...@mac.com>
Subject Re: ssl client connectivity and the keystore with needClientAuth on the broker
Date Sat, 14 Mar 2009 10:02:32 GMT

I've made some progress. My client now connects to the broker with mutual SSL
authentication. I didn't realise that if my client cert resides jre lib
cacerts keystore then my application wont' have access to it. That makes
sense of course; however because one-way SSL was working using cacerts as a
truststore I thought that it should be fine to use as a keystore.

Anyway... I created my own keystore and provided the credentials to it. The
connection now works. However I now have a problem with the
CertifcateLoginModule and will raise this as a separate topic.