activemq-users mailing list archives

From AlwaysJMS <pankaj.r.gu...@gmail.com>
Subject JMS Over SSL
Date Sat, 14 Mar 2009 07:49:22 GMT

Hi
   I am writing infact modifying the jms application to support ssl
connectivity. My jms code is a generic one and works for all jms providers.
But most of the customers use activemq as their jms provider. Till now
whatever i have read about ssl over jms is that its all provider dependent.
Now some providers may provide SSLSocketFactory while some may not, i guess.
How can i inject this ssl injection into my application so that it works
fine for all providers . i cannot put hard code statements in my code. My
application is a standalone.I am totally confused.
Please help me on this..
thanks
pankaj