activemq-users mailing list archives

From Antsa <...@teamware.com>
Subject Re: How to discover destinations configured in a broker
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 02:52:30 GMT

I managed to get topics bound to JNDI, but only by putting them in
jndi.properties with

java.naming.factory.initial =
org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory
java.naming.provider.url = vm://localhost
topic.directory.user.changepassword = directory.user.changepassword
topic.bla.bla.bla = bla.bla.bla

I don't want to have destinations in two places, I would like to configure
the topics in the broker destinations, or even better in a topic config file
which is then referenced by the broker destinations.

How do I configure things so that my broker configured destinations are
automatically published to JNDI.

Thanks
Antony