activemq-users mailing list archives

From mffrench <mffre...@axway.com>
Subject Re: Question about Active MQ network of brokers
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 13:32:52 GMT

You were right to underline this point I do not know :)

In fact I do not understand why the routing is done on the GET and not
directly on the PUT. I do not see the interest to keep the message in the
non final destination broker. For me this is a problem because that's mean
if you have N nodes there will be N-1 get requests. But there is certainly
some explanations I do not see.

++