activemq-users mailing list archives

From mffrench <mffre...@axway.com>
Subject Question about Active MQ network of brokers
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 15:40:06 GMT

Hello,

I would like to know if it's possible to configure ActiveMQ to route
messages from a broker A to a broker C through a broker B. In fact I aim to
achieve this kind of topology :

client X (network 1) send Message to Broker C via Broker A -> broker A
(network 1) send message to broker C via broker B -> broker B (network 1 and
network 2) send message to broker C-> broker C (network 2) <- client Y
(network 2) receive the message from client X

The broker B in fact is a kind of hub broker which links network 1 and
network 2. Client X is connected only on Broker A and can not send message
to network 2 without connecting to broker B. After reading the broker
network documentation I do not find the way to achieve this kind of
topology. Any idea ?

Thanks