activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Dr.Colossos" <dr.kol...@web.de>
Subject Re: problem with ActiveMQ CPP in combination with ServiceMix's JMS
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 22:35:37 GMT

Timothy Bish wrote:

>> [...]
>
>> So to sum up:
>> Java example works with standalone JMS and Service Mix's JMS
>> C++ example works with standalone JMS BUT NOT with Service Mix's JMS
>>
>> Hard to tell if that is a service mix problem or a ActiveMQ CPP problem
>> or a problem on my part ...
>>
>> I am running Debain Linux here btw.
>>
>> Thanks for any help!
>>
>> Following the output of the C++ example ...

>> Starting the example:
>> No valid response received for command: Begin Class = ConnectionInfo
>
>> [...]
>
> This error indicates that the client never got a response to the
> ConnectionInfo that's sent once a socket is established and the
> Wireformat protocol is negotiated.  So for whatever reason the client
> connected to the AMQ socket but didn't get any response.  I'm not sure
> why that would happen when you are using the service version and not
> otherwise.
>
> I don't think its a client issue since it works when you aren't using
> the servicemix JMS setup.
>
> Regards
> Tim.
>
> --
> Tim Bish
> http://fusesource.com
> http://timbish.blogspot.com/

Thanks for your reply Tim,

could it be that a version problem is the origin of that? I am totally new
to the service mix thing and the ActiveMQ, so I just ask, hopnig I dont make
a total fool out of myself (ActiveMQ-CPP 2.2.4, and kinda stuck with
servicemix 3.2.1 as I am depending on that (non-latest) version).

Do you have any idea on how to track down the source of the problem ... I
get a connection and all works well with Java, and C++ works when running
activemq only, but less luck with C++ and "service mix AMQ" ... I dont get
it ...

If anything, anything pops up in your mind, I am happy to hear it and try it
out ...

Thanks a lot
Cheers