activemq-users mailing list archives

From dtaylor <>
Subject JBoss and ActiveMQ
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 20:25:24 GMT

I've read the instructions at but
am not having any luck.

Everything made sense up until step 6.  I created a file called
"activemq-jms-ds.xml" and put it into the
"C:\opt\SOA_TOOLS\jboss-5.0.0.GA\server\default\deploy" folder (my JBoss
home is "C:\opt\SOA_TOOLS\jboss-5.0.0.GA").

Started up Jboss and viewed the startup logs, not a single entry from
anything containing the string "activemq".

The ActiveMQ that comes with an embedded TomCat works just fine.  But we
need to get this running on JBoss.  How to I get JBoss to start up ActiveMQ
so that it works the same as the TomCat version?