activemq-users mailing list archives

From "stefan.moser" <stefan.mo...@wolverton.ca>
Subject Re: How to delete all topics and queues?
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 16:52:34 GMT

Thanks for your reply.  I have tried deleting everything in that folder.  In
fact, I have completely removed the entire ActiveMQ folder, installed it in
another location, and it still comes back with all of the topics and queues.
They must be stored somewhere else, but I can't figure out where.  Any other
ideas?

Cheers,
Stefan