activemq-users mailing list archives

From ttmgary <>
Subject Broker Plugin addDestination(), removeDestination() not called
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 16:38:51 GMT

In my broker plugin, the addConnection(), addSession(), addConsumer(), and
addDestination() methods get called when a consumer starts up, as I expect.
But if I use JConsole to do an addTopic() or addQueue() to create a new
destination, the broker plugin's addDestination() method does NOT get
invoked. Also, if I use JConsole to do a removeQueue() or removeTopic(), the
plugin's removeDestination() method does not get invoked.

Is this a bug?