activemq-users mailing list archives

From Bastian Preindl <bastian.prei...@joinvision.com>
Subject Re: Network of 3 brokers, durable consumer problem
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 11:15:42 GMT

Hi,

apparently my mistake was to copy and paste the configuration from one
broker to the others and not change the broker's name ('localhost'). But I
wonder why this doesn't lead to problems from the beginning but as recently
as I add the second durable subscriber to a broker having the same name that
the first subscriber's broker. When establishing the bridges everything
works fine.

I'd really appreciate any clarification on this because now it works but I
don't really know why?!

Thanks a lot

Bastian