activemq-users mailing list archives

From Michael Gottschalk <>
Subject Unmatched acknowledege exception when using XA transactions
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 10:34:24 GMT

I am using ActiveMQ 5.2 with XA transactions using ActiveMQXAConnectionFactory
and the Bitronix transaction manager.
When there are many messages in the queue (about 200000) and I try to read
them all (in chunks of 1000 messages per transaction), I often get the
exception "javax.jms.JMSException: Unmatched acknowledege" in the ActiveMQ
log file. In my application, I receive a null message and duplicate messages
are delivered after some time. Moreover, reading the messages slows down
significantly and drops to below 1 message per second after some time.

I already created a bug report with a more detailed description and a test
case under

Has anybody else seen a similar behaviour or already has a bugfix or

View raw message