activemq-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Murphy <bmurphy1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transactional Send Messages (NMS)
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 16:56:52 GMT
Essentially two phase commit.  We keep running into the problem where
our message are handled before the producer can commit it's
transaction to the database, therefore the consumer does not see the
correct data.  We currently work around this by either putting a sleep
delay at the beginning of the consumer (bad), or by sending the
messages after the transaction commit (lots of extra buggy code),
neither of which am I particularly happy with as a long term solution.

Bryan