activemq-users mailing list archives

From gui pei <guipei.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Set the header value to the JMS messages
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 01:07:43 GMT
Hi, Nawaz

JMS specialization use following method to implement it, and it has other
type method for other data type.

*getStringProperty*(String<http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4/docs/api/java/lang/String.html>
 name)
          Returns the value of the String property with the specified name.

*setStringProperty*(String<http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4/docs/api/java/lang/String.html>
 name, String <http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4/docs/api/java/lang/String.html>
 value)
          Sets a String property value with the specified name into the
message.

If you use message property here, you can filter message at consumer side.

--
It's winter now, let's hibernate.