activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Estimated release date for ActiveMQ NMS 1.1
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 23:00:08 GMT
Hi,

I don't have an estimate yet, but I want to get it completed soon.  I have
several of my own projects that are going into wide-spread production, and
it would be good to have it stabilized.  I'm working on getting some of the
outstanding issues whittled down in order to make this happen.  Some issues
may be bumped to 1.2, but those will be decided on a case-by-case basis.
The major features of 1.1 have been put into place and are currently being
used/tested/verified by various people.  Feel free to report back any of
your experiences, both positive and negative.

Thanks,
Jim