activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Set the header value to the JMS messages
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 08:30:24 GMT
Hi Nawaz,
A great place to look for example JMS usage is the activemq test
suite. For example, the SelectorTest shows how message properties can
be set and consumed based on property values: see:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/test/java/org/apache/activemq/JmsTopicSelectorTest.java?view=markup
There is also a Queue based variant that extends this test.

Note that priority message consumption is currently not supported in
activemq. see: http://activemq.apache.org/how-can-i-support-priority-queues.html

--
http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source SOA