activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: advisoryForConsumed and orignalMessageId == null?
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 10:23:17 GMT
Hi Bjørn,
I think that may be a copy n' paste error in the documentation. The
payload in that advisory message is the original message, so there is
really no need for additional properties.

You need to do something like:

       Message msg = advisoryConsumer.receive(1000);

       ActiveMQMessage message = (ActiveMQMessage) msg;
       ActiveMQMessage originalMessage = (ActiveMQMessage)
message.getDataStructure();

Gary.

--
http://blog.garytully.com